Saturday, January 5, 2013

Number of the Day FREEBIE

Yesterday was my first day back from winter break.  We were in meetings for the first half of the day and (thankfully) got to work in our rooms during the second half.  Although I had to leave before everything was checked off my to do list, I was glad to have that time.
As I was getting ready for my first grade sweeties, I ran across something you might find useful in your class.  It's one of my number of the day printables.  It is a good review activity for this time of the year, since we've worked a bit with place value.
I like to use it for morning work once or twice a week.
I've also included a 1-120 chart.  It's a nice addition for the back side of this number of the day practice or it can be a stand alone.
Click on the picture below if you would want a free set of these pages.
If you would like a version of this activity that I use a little later in the year you can click here.
I hope you have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment