Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Count Down to Easter and a Math FREEBIE (Adding Multiples of 10)

Easter is really early this year.  It is in March, just about two and a half weeks away.  At my house we love doing countdown calendars.  We have a countdown calendar for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  Last night as we were getting out our Easter decorations,  A  asked if we have one for Easter.  Of course, we do not.
But good news, look what I found on Pottery Barn Kids.
A countdown to Easter basket!  I'm pretty happy.  A  will certainly enjoy it.
Since we are now on the countdown to Easter, I wanted to share a Easter themed math activity I'll be using in my class to practice adding multiples of ten.  The activity has twelve equations and twelve sum Easter eggs.  There is a recording sheet that you can also use as a stand alone printable.  The clip art is from Scrappin Doodles.
Click on the picture below if you would like a FREE copy of this activity.
If you would like another freebie that addresses this skill, click here to see my 100th Day Yes or No Way.
Besides Easter, I'm also on another countdown . . . the one to spring break.  Two more days and I absolutely do not need a countdown calendar to keep track of that date.
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing. Your printables are awesome.

    ReplyDelete