Monday, April 8, 2013

Compare and Contrast FREEBIE: Good Old Goldilocks

Happy Monday.
Am I allowed to say that?
Anyway I am just coming off of a crazy busy weekend.  We had a fundraiser event on that took part of Friday and most of Saturday to prepare and attend.   A's  first soccer game of the season was Saturday morning.  I was in charge of our children's church message on Sunday morning.  In between times, I had to get a few things ready for next week at school.
One activity we will be using is a Venn diagram comparing and contrasting two fab books:  Goldilocks and the Three Bears retold by Jan Brett and Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs retold Mo Willems.  Both books are great.  I am a huge fan of both authors.
You could use another version of Goldilocks if you do not have Brett's.  But, her illustrations are just lovely and they are a great contrast to Willems' more graphic drawings.  
If you would like to do this activity with your students you can click on the picture below.
The clip art is from Scrappin Doodles and KPM Doodles.  If you have any questions about activity, please email me.
I'll be signing off, but I must share a pic from  A's  game.  We were so happy to have some sun for the game.  Spring has finally arrived.
Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment