Thursday, October 30, 2014

Just a Quick Heads Up

Hi y'all.  I just wanted to give you a quick heads up about some great resources over at Primary Powers.  This new collaborative blog for lower grade teachers features a different blogger each day (or two) and during this first month each post will include a great freebie that you will want to grab.

Primary Powers

I published my post there today.  In the post you'll find my Super Student of the Week packet.  I'd love for you to check it out.  
This packet includes printables, an example letter to families, display ideas, and additional suggested activities for a fun Student of the Week experience.  And best of all . . . it's free!  The only place to get it is at Primary Powers.


If you are like me, you're always on the lookout for helpful blogs and great ideas.  Primary Powers is definitely one you'll want to add to your reading list.
Enjoy the rest of your week and have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment